A WORD ON SAFETY
At Pub Frato, we are proud to be known to exceed the expectations of every guest, on every plate, and in every glass. In addition to exceeding these expectations, we are now working hard to exceed the expectations for our employee and guest safety. We want you to have confidence that you can comfortably enjoy the food & drink you love from a safe, sanitized environment.
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices and follow the high safety standards required by the state of Ohio. All of our employees have completed and are certified in ServSafe Covid-19 education, perform a daily symptom assessment prior to beginning work, and follow the Ohio Restaurant Promise. In addition to sanitizing our hard surfaces every morning with our sanitizing fogger, we have added the Torflo air sanitizer that sanitizes 10,000 square feet of air every 10 minutes!
We are doing everything we can for our part. We ask the same courtesy of our guests. If you are not feeling well, showing symptoms of Covid-19, or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19, please do not come into the restaurant. We will be happy to provide you with curbside pick-up. Right now, the state of Ohio requires the following when dining in:
- If you are sick, have Covid symptoms, or were exposed to someone with Covid, please do not enter the dining areas.
- Parties are limited to groups of 10.
- Guests must be seated when consuming food, drinks, and alcohol on premise.
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from both employees and guests unless separated by a physical barrier.
- Masks are required on premise unless seated.
- Last call for alcohol is 10PM and all alcohol must be consumed by 11PM.
When you arrive for curbside pick-up, please park in a designated Pub Frato curbside parking spot. Stay in your car and call us at 440-867-2441. We will bring you check and order out to you. If you are ordering alcohol to go, please bring your ID at time of pick up.
We are grateful for our guests and employees and the support our community has shown us. WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE OUR DOORS OPEN TO YOU AGAIN!