A WORD ON SAFETY
At Pub Frato, we are proud to be known to exceed the expectations of every guest, on every plate, and in every glass. In addition to exceeding these expectations, we are now working hard to exceed the expectations for our employee and guest safety. We want you to have confidence that you can comfortably enjoy the food & drink you love from a safe, sanitized environment.
We have modified our safety guidelines based on the recent CDC guidelines.
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices and follow the high safety standards required by the state of Ohio. All of our employees have completed and are certified in ServSafe Covid-19 education, perform a daily symptom assessment prior to beginning work, and follow the Ohio Restaurant Promise. In addition to sanitizing our hard surfaces every morning with our sanitizing fogger, we have added the Torflo air sanitizer that sanitizes 10,000 square feet of air every 10 minutes!
- If you are sick or have Covid symptoms, please do not enter dining areas.
- We offer socially distanced tables in our BrewRoom room.
- If our employees have not been vaccinated they will be wearing a mask.
- We continue to use our air sanitizer and sanitize hard surfaces.
- Our employees will continue stringent sanitation procedures outlines by ServeSafe
- If there is anything we can do to help make you feel comfortable please let us know.
When you arrive for curbside pick-up, please park in a designated Pub Frato curbside parking spot. You can come in to pick up your order or stay in your car and call us at 440-867-2441. We will bring you check and order out to you. If you are ordering alcohol to go, please bring your ID at time of pick up.
We are grateful for our guests and employees and the support our community has shown us. WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE OUR DOORS OPEN TO YOU AGAIN!